want firmware for ATM7031A _Q88_V1.3
HELLO FELLOWS AND MY ELDER I NEED POLAROID PMID 720 ROM.
ITs A 7inch tablet Along with amlogic CPU.
ALL INFO ARE:CPU:AML8726-MXS ,BOARD ID:AM70 V1.0
Can you to be helped me? I cant find firmware for Ployer MOMO9III P717. It is allwinner A33. There is a mark on the board: INET-D70-REV03 Zeng-gc 2014/07/01.
Here is the procedure:
1. run MPTool.exe
2. click the setting button
3. click the button for PAK and choose the PAK file named vortex.pak
4. then click the Save and Return button.
5. connect the USB to the device and your device should be in power off
6. press the power button andthe button next to the power button at
the same time.
7. if step 6 is success you will get a vdfu disk.
8. press the scan button, wait till the scan finishes.
9. if step 8 is success, the update button will be enabled, click the
10. when the update is completed, the device will reboot automatically,
if not pls reset the device and then press the power button.
For the 1st time the device reboots for 5 to 10min.
Now it is brand new HCL ME U1 Along with inbuilt playstore.
Now u can install playstore in hcl me u1, the rom now m posting is the rom having inbulit playstore for hcl me u1.
Download Google Play image from link :Download HCL_rss_0504_market.rar from Sendspace.com – send big files the easy way
hi want to be helped hcl me u1 dead any to be helped
when i connect to pc its open sdcard but no driver installing and idea how to flash or upgrade..
- Android 4.0.3 – Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cortex A8 (1Ghz processor)
- Internal RAM – 1GB
- 7 Inches I 800 x 480 (WVGA)
Need Digma IDXD7 fimrware
Stuck on Digma Logo
M3 CHip M55-S072
kindly can any one solve my problem reply or post
about this Tablet Firmware
Thanks in Advance
allwinner a10 firmware want
7I01 7I02 7I03 7I04 7I05 7E01 7E01+ 7E02
Axpad 7 Series
Axpad 8 Series
Axpad 9 Series
Axpad 10 Series
1. Download the compressed Firmware file.
2. Extract or Unzip the file to a folder.
3. Open the folder and copy all the contents to an empty micro SD Card.
Your SD Card should contain the following:
4. Turn Off your tablet and insert the micro SD card into it.
5. Turn On your tablet and the upgrade process will start automatically.
6. Wait for the upgrade to finish and Remove your micro SD Card.
7. The tablet will Restart and boot Along with the new Firmware.