A lot of Galaxy Note 3 owners have run into problems charging the Note 3 up. They’ll plug it in and the Note 3 will either fail to charge up at all, or it will charge very slowly. Some people have found that it charges intermittently while plugged in. There are a few obvious places to start:Potential solutions:
- The first thing to do is make sure that you are using the cable and the charger that actually came in the box with your Note 3. Different chargers and cables have different ratings that can impact charging speed.
- It could be a faulty charger. A lot of people have suggested that Samsung shipped a faulty batch of chargers and/or cables, and that if you run into an issue then you can get a free replacement direct from Samsung. Definitely worth a try. If that doesn’t work then buy a new one. Your best bet is to go for an official Samsung charger.
- Use compressed air, or carefully brush out the charger port on the Note 3 with a soft toothbrush. You may also consider cleaning the charger connection on the cable and inspecting it for damage, the pins can bend out of shape sometimes.
- If the charging port on the Note 3 feels loose, or you think it’s bent out of shape then you may need to get it replaced. Official repairs will be costly, but you can always buy the part and do it yourself — cheaply if you’re confident you know what you’re doing and the warranty has expired, or you don’t mind voiding it. Some people found it started working again simply by tightening the screws that hold the Note 3 together so try that first.
Glitch: Disappearing photos
There have been a lot of complaints from people struggling to find their photos on the Note 3. They are taking photos and then going to review them in the gallery or photos app and finding that they’re gone, or that they’re not in the expected folder.
- It could be that they’re simply hidden. Start by going into Settings > Application manager and find the Gallery Now tap Force stop and then Clear cache.
- Now open the Gallery app, open its menu, and tap Show hidden items.
- Next open the My Files app go into its Settings and select Show hidden files. You should now be able to find a folder labeled .hide. If you don’t have My Files then you can use ES File Explorer.
- If this doesn’t work and you have a MicroSD card installed then it might be the source of your problems. Turn the Note 3 off, remove your MicroSD card and try putting it in your computer or laptop. You should find the photos in a DCIM folder. Now make sure the card is clean and then try replacing it carefully in the Note 3.
- If you have accidentally deleted them, try not to do anything new on the device to avoid overwriting them and use some photo recovery software.
Bug of note 3 : Index Service has stopped
Samsung galaxy note 3 – Problem of Overheating
Note 3 Glitch: Wi-Fi issues
note 3 Bug: “Prevention information” message
Samsung note 3 – Problem: Region lock
note 3 ! Bug: Random restart and boot loop
galaxy note 3 Bug: Email not syncing
Note 3 Problem: fast Battery drain
samsung Note 3 – Unreliable GPS
galaxy note 3 dropped calls
Galaxy note 3 ! Annoyance: Phantom notification
note3 Glitch: Disappearing photos
Note 3 problems ! Charging slowly or not charging