Glitch: Disappearing photos
- It could be that they’re simply hidden. Start by going into Settings > Application manager and find the Gallery Now tap Force stop and then Clear cache.
- Now open the Gallery app, open its menu, and tap Show hidden items.
- Next open the My Files app go into its Settings and select Show hidden files. You should now be able to find a folder labeled .hide. If you don’t have My Files then you can use ES File Explorer.
- If this doesn’t work and you have a MicroSD card installed then it might be the source of your problems. Turn the Note 3 off, remove your MicroSD card and try putting it in your computer or laptop. You should find the photos in a DCIM folder. Now make sure the card is clean and then try replacing it carefully in the Note 3.
- If you have accidentally deleted them, try not to do anything new on the device to avoid overwriting them and use some photo recovery software.